Our Pet Spa Services Make Your Pet Feel Special
Animal Medical Center of Wentzville wants to spoil your pet with our pet spa services. Our skilled grooming staff will customize our pet spa services to your pet, and take care of all of your pet’s grooming needs.
Pet Spa Package
We enjoy pampering your pet. We’ll treat your pet with compassion and care while making every effort to create a look you will love. We strive to accommodate special requests, and look for opportunities to spoil your pet. Our staff firmly believes that a pet who gets pampered is a happy, and therefor healthier, pet.
Our typical grooming package includes the following:
- Nail trim/Pedicure
- Professional haircut
- Clean ears
- Clean paw pads
- Anal gland expression—if necessary, please request
Our luxurious baths include specialty shampoos made by Nature’s Specialty. They are all natural, non-toxic, very effective for different needs of your pet, and great smelling!
We offer bathing for cats, too. Please discuss your cat’s needs with the groomer before making an appointment. To maximize the comfort of your cat, we can provide a sedative to keep your cat calm and relaxed.
Additional Pet Grooming
In addition to our standard pet spa package, we also offer the following specialty grooming options:
- Nail grinding—After trimming, a dremel tool is used to gently grind the nail shorter, rounder, and smoother.
- Teeth brushing—We thoroughly remove the soft tarter from your pet’s teeth. Please let us know if you have a pet dental concern, and the veterinarian will give your pet’s mouth a complementary exam. We also offer advanced pet dental care, if needed.
- Deshedding—A technique used to remove loose hair from your dog or cat, to minimize dropped fur by your pet. To be effective, deshedding should be performed every 6-8 weeks.
- Oatmeal remedy bath—This is a deep conditioning bath followed by a deep conditioning creme rinse to help with dry, itchy skin and coat.
- Plum facial—This tearless mask rids the face of stinky odors caused by food, and water. If done regularly, it also brightens the hair on the face, and lightens stains.
- Dematting—This is a technique we perform with various brushes to keep the length of a coat while getting rid of knots and tangles.
- Hair tinting—This is for the truly fun pet! We can do almost any color under the sun, and prices vary depending on the placement and area to be colored.
Pet Spa Service Appointments
Our pet spa services are available Monday–Friday and some Saturdays by appointment. Our typical pet spa appointment lasts for approximately 4 hours. This allows us to pamper your pet, and ensures they are properly dried. We work with your schedule, and our convenient drop off appointments can be set up to keep your pet longer to accommodate your work schedule, if necessary.
Current Vaccinations Required
For your pet’s safety, current vaccinations are required before pet grooming services can be performed. Our veterinarian can administer vaccinations on the same day of service, and the required vaccinations include:
- Dogs—Rabies, distemper, and bordetella
- Cats—Rabies and feline distemper.
Please contact us to schedule your pet’s personalized grooming appointment! We welcome your questions about our grooming procedures and policies and are eager to discuss how we can make your pet’s next grooming appointment as positive and stress free as possible.